Milovan Filipović, Užice, Srbija.
Graduated acting in 1998 in the class of Professor Branko Pleša at the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad.
Besides the Serbian National Theatre, he also performed in the National Theatre in Užice.
Full-time member of the Serbian National Theatre in Novi Sad.
- Recipient of the annual award Predrag Tomanović in 1999, as the best drama student of the Academy of Arts.
- The first prize at the oratory festival in Sremska Mitrovica in 1995.
- „Nikola Milić“ award for the best supporting role at the Days of Comedy in Jagodina, and the annual awards of the Serbian National Theatre for the role of the best-man Mitar in the play “The Grumbling Husband”.
Serbian national theatre:
- THE INSPECTOR GENERAL, N.V.Gogol, directed by Vitaliy Dvortsin
- LOVE SLAVE, Ivan Lalić, directed by Žanko Tomić, SNT, Novi Sad
- PEPO M OR THE REVOLT OF ANGEL, A. Silady, directed by Babarczi László,
- I CANNOT AFFORD IT AND I WILL NOT AFFORD IT, Dario Fo, directed by Žanko Tomić
- MEASURE FOR MEASURE, W.Shakespeare, directed by Dejan Mijač
- THE RIGHT TO A RUSSIAN, Uglješa Šajtinac, directed by Olivera Đordević
- ON FOOT, Slawomir Mrozek, directed by Žanko Tomić
- THE LIBERATION OF SKOPJE, Dušan Jovanović, directed by Žanko Tomić
- DANGEROUS LIAISONS, Choderlos de Laclos, directed by Dušan Petrović
- WHO DO YOU BELIEVE, Jelena Đordević, directed by Darjan Mihajlović
- TEKELIJA, Petar Grujičić, directed by Dušan Petrović
- DUNDO MAROJE, M.Držić, directed by Radoslav Milenković
- TROILUS AND CRESSIDA, W.Shakespeare, directed by Laurence Calame, SNT Novi Sad – Theatre de Carouge – CIE03 Geneve
- THE GRUMBLING HUSBAND, J.S.Popović, directed by Radoje Čupić
- ROMEO AND JULIET, W.Shakespeare, directed by Predrag Štrbac
- THE MIRACLE IN JABNEL, B.PEKIĆ, directed by Milan Belegišanin
- THE GRATEFUL ALIVE, V.Radovanović, directed by Miloš Pušić
- NAHOD SIMEON, M.Marković, directed by Tomi Janežič
- ME OR SOMEBODY ELSE, Maja Pelević, directed by Kokan Mladenović
- TARTIF, Molijer, režija Dušan Petrović
- THREE SISTERS, A.P.Chekhov, directed by Radoslav Milenković
- SEOBE, Vida Ognjenović, directed by Vida Ognjenović
- TALES FROM THE VIENNA WOOD, Ödön von Horváth, directed by Iva Milošević
- THE CABINET MINISTER’S WIFE, Branislav Nušić, directed by Radoslav Milenković
- THE PILLOWMAN, Martin McDonagh, directed by Žanko Tomić, Yorick Troupe
- INDECISIVE BRIDE, Kosta Trifković, directed by Ratko Radivojević, Brod Theatre
- MP NO-MATTER-WHAT, Kosta Trifković, directed by Ratko Radivojević, Brod Theatre
- OUR LITTLE LIFE IS ROUNDED WITH A SLEEP, Đorđe Pisarev, directed by Ratko Radivojević, Brod Theatre
- THE LIEUTENANT OF INISHMORE, Martin McDonagh, dir. Žanko Tomić, Yorick Troupe
- THE CHIOGGIA SCUFFLES, Carlo Goldoni, directed by Vladimir Lazić, Theatre Šabac
- LEPTIRICA, Milovan Glišić, directed by Ivan Cerović, 2uplo dno
- A CLOCKWORK ORANGE, A. Burgess, directed by Ivan Cerović, 2uplo dno
- VANITY FAIR, M.W. Thackeray, directed by Branko Pleša, Promena (Change) Theatre , Novi Sad
- BEHIND GOD’S BACK, Branislav Nušić, directed by Branko Pleša, Akademsko pozorište Promena, Novi Sad
- PRINCE RASTKO – MONK SAVA, Milovan Vitezović, directed by Slobodan Šuljagić, National Theatre Užice
- RULER STEFAN, Z. Kostić, directed by B. Popović, National Theatre Užice
- THINGS TO DO IN NEW YORK WHEN YOU’VE BEEN DEAD SINCE FOREVER, Đ.Pisarev, dir. by Ratko Radivojević, Brod Theatre
- KNKNPNKN, directed by Žanko Tomić, co-production Yorick troupe and Belef
Children’s play CASSEROLE CAKA and CATHERINE IN TEARS.
Screenwriter and director:
A CHASE AFTER A MOUSTACHE, HUGELY IN LOVE, HAIRY NEW YEAR’S EVE, WHO IS SANTA CLAUS, NEW YEAR’S WISHES THIEF
- LOVE, ROUTINE, PANIC (“Ljubav, navika, panika”), directed by Slobodan Šuljagić, TV series, TV Pink production
- THE STORKS WILL RETURN (“Vratiće se rode”), directed by Goran Gajić, TV series, Cobra film production.
MEMO, directed by Miloš Jovanović, Hammer Creative production