Ninoslav Đorđević, Niš, Serbia.
- Graduated acting from the Academy of Arts in Novi Sad in 2003, in the class of Professor Petar Banićević.
- Part-time member of the drama section of the Serbian National Theatre and the National Theatre in Niš.
Winner of the awards at the festivals of student theatres.
- “Play Shakespeare”, directed by Vida Ognjenović, Promena (Change) Theatre, Novi Sad and Budva City Theater
- “The Taming of the Shrew”,William Shakespeare, directed by Milan Karadžić, NT Niš
- “Bacchanalias”, Goran Stefanovski, directed by Kokan Mladenović, NT Subotica
- “The Good Doctor”, Neil Simon, directed by Milan Pletl, Promena (Change) Theatre, Novi Sad
- “The American Dream”, Edward Albee, directed by Aleksandar Božina, NT Subotica
- “Who Do You Believe”, Jelena Đordević, directed by Darjan Mihajlović, SNT Novi Sad
- “Tekelija”, Petar Grujičić, directed by Dušan Petrović, SNT, Novi Sad
- “The Lieutenant of Inishmore”, Martin McDonagh, dir. Žanko Tomić, Yorick troupe
- “The Grateful Alive”, V.Radovanović, directed by Miloš Pušić, SNT, Novi Sad
- “Instant Sexual Education”, Đorđe Milosavljević, directed by Jug Radivojević, The Youth Theatre, Novi Sad
- “Romeo and Juliet”, W.Shakespeare, directed by Predrag Štrbac, SNT, N.Sad
- “Our Little Life Is Rounded with a Sleep”, Đorđe Pisarev, directed by Ratko Radivojević, Brod Theatre
- “Me or Somebody Else”, Majan Pelević, directed by Kokan Mladenović, SNT, Novi Sad
- “The Chosen and the Destroyed”, a number of authors, directed by Kokan Mladenović, NT Niš
- ”KNKNPNKN” directed by Žanko Tomić, co-production Yorick troupe and Belef
- “Things to do in New York when you’ve been dead since forever”, Đ.Pisarev, directed by Ratko Radivojević, Brod Theatre
- “Closer”, Patrick Marber, Student Theatre of the Student Cultural Centre, Niš
- “The Devil was Hot”, Charles Bukowski, graduation play of the students of the Faculty of Arts in Priština